JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$780
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello!

Several years ago, I bought this Beretta PX4 Langdon Tactical Compact Carry 9mm for my wife. Additionally, I purchased a holster, and enough magazines to last a lifetime of practice with the gun. Though we are still happily married, my wife never took to it. Alas! Her loss. So, I am putting it up for sale as a package for your discerment and consideration.

This is a Beretta Px4 Storm Compact with a wonderful factory upgraded single action trigger, factory night sights (still in great shape), and an additional and extremely durable factory cerakote job on the slide. If you want to get into the minutia of this specific pistol, you can google for more information on the Beretta PX4 Langdon Tactical Compact Carry.

I am selling the pistol bundled with a Beretta IWB holster (right handed, sorry Southpaws!), 6x 15 round OEM mags (2 NiB), 4x 17 round OEM mags, and 3x 10 round OEM mags.

I purchased the gun new and the gun has no more than a hundred rounds through it and is in really great condition. But don't take my word for it: perhaps you'd like to see for yourself?

The price is $780 firm for the whole package--cash--meet at Sunset Firearms in Wilsonville. If it doesn't sell, I will lower the price and/or part-out the magazines and holster.

I am willing to trade for a good condition Glock 19x, Glock 19.5 MOS, or Glock 45 MOS, or Glock 20--plus a little cash or a comparable two handfuls of mags. WTT Glock 40 straight up.
Langdon.jpg

Px41.jpg

Px42.jpg

Px43.jpg

Px44.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: