JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$699
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is an amazing Beretta PX4 Compact Carry in 9mm with a couple of choice upgrades.

This PX4 Compact is the result of a collaboration between Langdon Tactical (they really love the px4) and Beretta.

it ships with the following upgrades:

- G style decocked only with flat carry profile levers
- Ameriglo night sights (orange square front with tritium, and blacked out rear)
- Beretta competition trigger group
- A set of Talon Grips (never installed)
- 3 15 round mags instead of 2.

In addition to the factory upgrades, I have replaced the hammer spring with a Langdon designed 11# one (100% reliable) lightens the pull in double action considerably.
I also installed a Langdon Custom trigger bar, which reduced the reset distance even further.

This is honestly one of the greatest DA/SA triggers I have ever felt.

250 rounds through it.

These pistols are absolute tanks (look up articles by langdon tactical on the subject).
DA/SA action makes them super safe to carry AIWB pointed at your family jewels/femoral artery.
The rotating barrel design reduces recoil quite a bit and makes this carry gun a suprisingly flat shooter.

Local sale only. I will not ship.
Transfer at Lucky Sporting goods, Adaptive Firing Solutions, or Money Market Pawn.
Transfer fee on the buyer.

699.00 dollars for this gun and a custom AIWB Kydex holster (carbon fiber finish)

px401.JPG px402.JPG px403.JPG px404.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This is a hell of a deal, I'm jealous of whoever is close enough to land this one. GLWS
Just to clarify, I am not willing to ship, but I am fine driving up to vancouver or a bit further north for a sale. I just rather deal in person and I do not like shipping firearms.

Thanks,.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.