JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Gladstone
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a nearly new (about 200 rounds through it) Beretta PX4 Compact Carry in 9mm for sale. This is the version that they did in cooperation with Langdon Tactical. It does not have the trigger action job, but it is still a VERY good and smooth DA/SA trigger system. I'm only selling because I have another and I don't really need 2. It has the Talon grips on it, but those are easily removed if you don't want that. This version also has the solid orange night sights for fast target acquisition day or night. Comes with the Beretta case, two 15 round mags (unless you're from WA), and the extra backstraps. I DO have the silver thin box that the case comes in and it's yours if you want it, but it is a bit beat up. Buyer pays FFL fees. I prefer Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City, but will travel within Portland Metro to your FFL. Happy to answer questions too. Thanks! (If you're left handed, I have a free kydex holster too, ad is posted)

Last two used that sold on GB were $730 and $785 plus shipping fees. $650 and no shipping costs.

I'm not really looking for any trades at this time.

IMG_4270.jpg IMG_4271.jpg IMG_4272.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
So, there is a regular PX4 Compact, the PX4 Compact Carry (which is what this one is), and then the PX4 Compact Carry with the full Langdon trigger job. The difference between the regular Compact Carry and the one with the trigger job is mostly felt in the double-action mode. It's not a huge difference, but it is a bit lighter. I don't see much difference in SA mode. Both are fantastic pistols. Here's a list of what's different from the Regular PX4 Compact and a Compact Carrry...I'm not sure why it's not listed but it also has a lighter hammer spring so the Compact Carry has a much better trigger than a regular PX4. I hope this is helpful. Here's a good article on the Px4 compact carry: https://www.pewpewtactical.com/beretta-px4-storm-compact-carry-review/

• Grey Cerakote slide
  • AmeriGlo high vis night sights
  • Picatinny accessory rail
  • Reversible magazine release with small, medium, and large buttons included
  • Low-profile "stealth" decocker and slide-release levers
  • Rotating barrel
  • Talon grips included

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.