JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to purchase a used Beretta m9a1 9mm tomorrow. Any thoughts on this gun? They are asking 525.00 for this Beretta. Does this sound like a fair price? The gun looks in great shape.

Thanks.

Looking to purchase a used Beretta m9a1 9mm tomorrow. Any thoughts on this gun? They are asking 525.00 for this Beretta. Does this sound like a fair price? The gun looks in great shape.

Thanks.
That is a fair but average price.
New is about $600 last time looked.
Palmetto had the 92FS on sale for $449 not too long ago but the M9A1 is a little
more desirable, IMO.

I have the 92A1 as my EDC... finest pistol I have ever owned, like an extension of my own body.

Holsters can be rough with that rail.... but theyre out there.

As long as it is in good shape, sounds like a deal.

Sounds like an ok price. Just my opinion, but I've always thought it was the ugliest gun.
400px-LethalW19.jpg
"You're under arrest for bad taste in guns."

Yeah maybe, maybe not though. Even though I don't own one yet i do think the 1911 platform is the best looking. So that has to be a slight redeeming quality right?...

Interesting that you find the 1911 to be best looking pistol, but cannot appreciate the beauty of the 92 series... How do you like the BHP?

Not a fan. There's just little things that catch the eye that look...."off". Everyone will obviously have a different opinion and maybe it's just part of my OCD but I hate the slight taper as you get out toward the end of the slide. I like it more uniform from end to end. Like my grand power p11 for example. Great gun, shoots fantastic but when I really look at it from a distance I hate how small the grip looks compared to how large the slide is. It just looks like...ummm...ever see a large woman with real skinny chicken legs. That's what it reminds me of. The Beretta looks super chunky in the back and light and skinny up front.

is that a real Beretta or is Wilson cloning them? if you go to Wilson's website they sell Berettas with their serial number on it...
It's a "Wilson Brig Tac" (Brigadier Tactical)
They partnered with Beretta on the Brig Tac program.
The ultimate M92 IMO.....all the goodies in one spot.

There was one over at Keith's a while back.
I almost bought it.

Last Edited:
I always thought the Berettas were an attractive pistol, sort of an exotic sexy look. But I agree with Fishonshawn about the BHP, with all due respect to such an excellent gun I'm not attracted to it for the same reasons. I spent some quality time with a Beretta 92 and could shoot it well but in the end I couldn't stand the double action and the slide mounted safety. I fell in love with the 1911.

The OP is getting a good gun, the Beretta will never jam and is a good shooter. let us know how it shoots for you it wont let you down.

Got the Beretta m9a1. Bought it from my local gun shop. Gators custom guns. Great people to deal with and gave me a great deal.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads