JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Sutherlin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Beretta M922 in like new condition. It has a threaded barrel and suppressor height sights. It comes with 4 15 round factory magazines. Also have standard height sights. I have too many 22 pistols so just thinning the collection. It also has rubberized hogue grips and fake suppressor.

20230714_212251.jpg 20220619_191338-1.jpg 20220619_191331.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
What trades would you be looking for and does it come with the factory box and faux suppressor ?

What trades would you be looking for and does it come with the factory box and faux suppressor ?
I have the factory box. It was a standard Beretta M922 when I bought it and I added a threaded barrel and the suppressor height sights. I have a faux suppressor that I could include for $25 and I believe I still have the standard sights and factory case it came in. I'm open to any trade ideas except ARs. Prefer lever action 30-30 or 45, mossberg shockwave, Milsurp guns, and???

I have the factory box. It was a standard Beretta M922 when I bought it and I added a threaded barrel and the suppressor height sights. I have a faux suppressor that I could include for $25 and I believe I still have the standard sights and factory case it came in. I'm open to any trade ideas except ARs. Prefer lever action 30-30 or 45, mossberg shockwave, Milsurp guns, and???
the threaded barrel and sights are Beretta and purchased directly from them.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.