Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Beretta CX Storm 9mm Carbine that uses 92fs Mags; Exc Cond; case; will pay $750 cash

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by Burt Gummer, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Maybe a little more if ...

Extra mags.
    Threaded barrel (1/2x28) + $100
    Other extras.

EDIT: I guess I'll start looking at new from a dealer options. Haven't seen one of these here in a while. Suppressor won't be here anytime soon regardless :(

2. Burt Gummer

Anyone know of a good local dealer source for these? I thought they were easy to find, but not so much. Thanks.

3. Burt Gummer

Simply put, these 'items wanted' ads are a waste of time. No one gives a crap. Hen around the For Sale ads and cluck away, be the first to say "I'll take it", that is the only way.

4. lazerblazer

lazerblazer Portland Active Member

Burt,
    I was in Keiths sporting goods 2 weeks ago and they had a CX Storm not sure which caliber, give them a call!

5. Burt Gummer

Thanks, but was not 9mm.

6. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Get a High Standard 995 to play with until you find a CX Storm.

7. cyborg

cyborg Oregon City Active Member

Ahhh... just get an Uzi......

jefe and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Burt Gummer

I got an itch for a CX that I just can't scratch. One guy had one that was priced right but it looked like it had been dragged behind a car, no thanks.

I would also be willing to trade up my Kel-tec Sub2000 w/ quad rail, buffer, tube covers, riser, Aimpoint clone, etc, lots of 33 rounders. They aren't great for threading/suppressing or I'd never sell that one.

9. mat33

mat33 Portland, OR Active Member

Poor Burt. Just be patient, they'll surface. They pop up used from time to time at my favorite spot - Gun Broker Clackamas. Just give Dog the Bounty Hunter your number to call when one comes in. Seems like the .40s are always way cheaper, but that's cuz fo-tay cal is too dangerous :laugh:

Burt Gummer and (deleted member) like this.
  10. PX4WA

PX4WA Tacoma, WA Active Member

Just remember that 922r compliance may come into play when you modify the cx4 from its sporting configuration. There are parts to keep it compliant

I have a cx4 in .40sw with max 17rds and it is fun to shoot...

Most are looking for the 9mm because of the extended mags. But i find them awkward with a long magazine sticking out. Reloading is quick anyway with a magwell and drop free mags

Best way to find one is have a dealer order it. Mine has a barrel shroud and not a real can.

One other thing.. It is already somewhat quieter since most of the sound goes down range... Suppressing it would be perfect

B1FDB65C.jpg

11. Burt Gummer

Yep, if I get one I intend on spending $150+ or so with the Sierra Papa parts to improve the trigger; 922 compliance is just a bonus.

Price of hammer/trigger/spring upgrade kit : $164

Beretta CX4 Storm Accessories: UPGRADE PARTS