WTS ID Beretta Cheetah #84 inox

Status
Not open for further replies.

albin25

Reactions
I've got 2 and decided to sell one to get another target gun.
This beauty comes with a plastic Beretta case and two stainless 13rd double stack mags.
Condition is like new. This 380 has a nice weight for easy-on-the-hand recoil. It's a very accurate, never-fail shooter and an excellent choice for carry. Unlike the 92/96, the Cheetah (84) has it's ambidextrous safety located on the frame, not on the slide, and it's a de-cocker. The wood grips are flawless.
I'm willing to ship from my FFL to yours if you're willing to pay the cost. I'll deal direct if you're an Idaho resident and you meet the legal requirements.
The price is $725 cash or,
I'll consider an even trade for a Beretta 87 target pistol, or a Gen2 Sub2000 plus cash.

(sorry but I don't have a picture of mine... but this the same except for the serial#)
84 beretta inox.jpg
upload_2017-4-4_0-51-7.png
This is not a desperation sale so please don't think I need to give it away.

Last edited:

gryghin

Reactions
Man... I had to do the A-Dolt thing and use my tax return to pay bills. This is on my list to get.

GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Professional business
    This business has been my go to transfer dealer for years. Best you can find in Washington County
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
Top Bottom