DSG Arms
Oregon Rifleworks
Sporting Systems
Buster Beaver Cerakote
HighLine Firearms
Southwest Firearms
Low Price Guns
Reactions
Exactly youtoobers don't have to appeal to the masses they can cater to a niche audience as well. Gun jesus Ian and his apostle Karl reign supreme! Have you seen any of their vids on the channel C&Rsenal?? Great information and awesome on range shredding footage.

Reactions
Exactly youtoobers don't have to appeal to the masses they can cater to a niche audience as well. Gun jesus Ian and his apostle Karl reign supreme! Have you seen any of their vids on the channel C&Rsenal?? Great information and awesome on range shredding footage.
I can't believe I forgot about C&Rsenal. Such an epic channel. I'm just not into the mainstream channels with dude bros running around in tight shirts and destroying things for views. That being said, what happened to Scott (Kentucky Ballistics) is very sobering and really reminded me of how important it is to be prepared for the worst at the range.

Reactions
I can't believe I forgot about C&Rsenal. Such an epic channel. I'm just not into the mainstream channels with dude bros running around in tight shirts and destroying things for views. That being said, what happened to Scott (Kentucky Ballistics) is very sobering and really reminded me of how important it is to be prepared for the worst at the range.
Yeah a tough lesson to learn glad Scott still with us and what an awesome father he has too. Safety is paramount always pack an IFAK with a TQ and remember kids Slap Rounds Can Slap You Back 👌

Reactions
#2 InRange

Yeah OK. :rolleyes:

Nd9GcQLxe9ptvEi74DF_QzNnlX602mRoXp5oKjhJw&usqp=CAU.jpg

Reactions
Karl rules. Nice change from the... extreme southern type with certain ideologies and beliefs. I'm considering joining myself. Anyway, yes InRange is to the point, informative, and more applicable to us regular folks.

I'm still not sure why it's assumed that all firearm enthusiasts are conservative and Christian...

Red98422

Reactions
His icabod speaking cadence… for starters.
His voice reminds me uncomfortably of an instructor I had...which caused me a great deal of pushups and 8 count body builders for falling asleep at the lesson

Reactions
“Doorknob son”…… s’about right!
About as much personality as a plank of wood. He doesn't have the knowledgeable "old man" charm and knows the channel won't survive if he doesn't pander to the ones most ravenous and willing to gobble up anything that they can. It's sad really, I used to watch the channel daily (and groaned whenever Glock was mentioned haha).

NW Custom Firearms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Cerberus Training Group
Sporting Systems
DSG Arms
Southwest Firearms Forum
Project Appleseed

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads