JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Exactly youtoobers don't have to appeal to the masses they can cater to a niche audience as well. Gun jesus Ian and his apostle Karl reign supreme! Have you seen any of their vids on the channel C&Rsenal?? Great information and awesome on range shredding footage.

Exactly youtoobers don't have to appeal to the masses they can cater to a niche audience as well. Gun jesus Ian and his apostle Karl reign supreme! Have you seen any of their vids on the channel C&Rsenal?? Great information and awesome on range shredding footage.
I can't believe I forgot about C&Rsenal. Such an epic channel. I'm just not into the mainstream channels with dude bros running around in tight shirts and destroying things for views. That being said, what happened to Scott (Kentucky Ballistics) is very sobering and really reminded me of how important it is to be prepared for the worst at the range.

I can't believe I forgot about C&Rsenal. Such an epic channel. I'm just not into the mainstream channels with dude bros running around in tight shirts and destroying things for views. That being said, what happened to Scott (Kentucky Ballistics) is very sobering and really reminded me of how important it is to be prepared for the worst at the range.
Yeah a tough lesson to learn glad Scott still with us and what an awesome father he has too. Safety is paramount always pack an IFAK with a TQ and remember kids Slap Rounds Can Slap You Back 👌

#2 InRange

Yeah OK. :rolleyes:

Nd9GcQLxe9ptvEi74DF_QzNnlX602mRoXp5oKjhJw&usqp=CAU.jpg

Karl rules. Nice change from the... extreme southern type with certain ideologies and beliefs. I'm considering joining myself. Anyway, yes InRange is to the point, informative, and more applicable to us regular folks.

I'm still not sure why it's assumed that all firearm enthusiasts are conservative and Christian...

"Doorknob son"…… s'about right!
About as much personality as a plank of wood. He doesn't have the knowledgeable "old man" charm and knows the channel won't survive if he doesn't pander to the ones most ravenous and willing to gobble up anything that they can. It's sad really, I used to watch the channel daily (and groaned whenever Glock was mentioned haha).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top