JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You get $150 from me.
You sell each one of your guns for $350 after we swap barrels, slides and optic plates.

350 (maybe more)
350 (maybe more)
$850 total you would receive in the end.

Is that a bad deal?

pics

20230115_172401.jpg 20230115_172807.jpg 20230115_172355.jpg 20230115_172103.jpg 20230115_172049.jpg

second pic of holster I had to trim out the opening for the optic so it is not as clean an crisp as it used to be.

two threaded barrels, both Beretta OEM they are $220 each maybe you can get them on sale for $175-$180 if patient.

standard non threaded OEM barrel .

Of course you get the one slide that has the optic cut, which you cannot have cut out on a regular slide due to the design.

trigger spring

heavy duty recoil spring

two 10 round mags

a black frame

cases and owners manuals

The Trijicon optic plate is MISSING.

I can meet you at Gators in Longview or somewhere near there.

You can sell off all of the stuff that you do not want long with your current gun and recoup near all or all of your money.

Take it all for $950, sweet deal if you start to add up the value

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.