JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Chehalis
State
Washington
Low round count, clearing out seldom used guns in the safe.

Trijicon adapter plate is missing from when I bought it.

7 mags total. All Beretta manufacturing
1-10 round
1-15 round
5-17 round

Update....Due to law changes, the 15 and 17 round mags must go outside of OR/WA.

Heavy duty recoil spring assembly.

Also selling a regular APX buy both and a deal can be made, I have more extra parts.

20220317_132250.jpg 20220317_132335.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thank you for the pics. Hard to figure out much information on how the red dot mounts. The plates that I found online all have only 2 holes going through them?
Is there a lot of threaded holes in different spots under the cover?

Are you interested in selling just the FDE gun with the Optic slide and threaded barrel on it? You keep everything else except what came with the FDE gun…. box, manual etc. You keep all the mags and sell the green one separately.

Good Morning,
Are you aware that the colored grip modules can be swapped very easily. Nothing else changes but the colors. It is very easy to do. I already have a green one so I was just asking for the other color.

I think you'll find out you'll need to be at $300 for the green one to sell it without mags. People hate the looks of the slide.. if you haven't heard… and it is very slippery when you need to rack it when it's wet or muddy… not just my opinion but others as well. The APX has near to nothing available in the aftermarket. It'll cost yah $250 just for a TR-1 trigger out of Europe that offers only about 1# drop in trigger weight.
The red dot sits way high on the slide and you need to buy new suppressor height sights for $130-$170 so they will cowitness.
I have a APX with 50 - 100 rounds through it with a slide that is black like yours but not with an optic cut.
I am willing to trade you $150 + my slide and barrel for the black slide and barrel off of yours.
You still have 2 complete guns to sell + $150 cash without any hassles.
That would be fair for both of us I think.

I hope you are successful. With my offer you would have had the same gun I have for $345 plus you keep all the mags and all the parts you have and still have 2 guns for sale.
Best wishes to you… and of course "you can ask whatever you want"

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.