JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Thanks @jason m for looking out for good prices and letting us know.

From my own experience with Dackoutdoors.com, I would say - Buyer Beware.

DACK Outdoors is pretty much a drop-shipping setup. They'll list very low prices, but they don't carry that inventory. I tried buying some Glock mags from them a year or two ago and they kept saying that the mags were on back order. What I believe was happening was that they couldn't find the mags anywhere for a price that would allow them to dropship them to me at a profit.

After doing some research on them at that point I found out that they are not very reputable. BBB reviews described the same problems I was having.

I had to wait for 30 days before I could ask for a refund (their policy) and it took another couple of weeks before my credit card was refunded.

So, it looks like dackoutdoors.com does do some business, but they are not honest, upfront or responsive to problems with their orders.

I JUST ran a "scam advisor" check on them and they have a trust score of 49 out of 100, which is in the "caution / suspicious" range (see screen capture below).

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 8.40.38 AM Large.jpeg

They have a 3.8 rating out of 5 and 365 reviews. I have had folks have good luck there but anything online is buyer beware. What are the complaints, some people give low ratings for stupid things some are legit im sure. Im going to take down tho.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top