Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Beretta 92D Centurion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Rating
99%
Ad Type
For Sale, For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Edit - Today I converted this to a SA/DA, this makes it an excellent carry gun, no manual safety! I used an Elite hammer and factory sear, pin and spring. It can easily be switched back, and the original hammer is included. I also replaced the grip screws with Allen head factory ones.

I just got this in a trade, yesterday, and decided the DAO trigger is not for me. If I don’t get a trade, I’ll convert it to SA/DA, but thought I’d see what’s out there first, after this week I’m going to start ordering parts.

It’s a 92D Centurion, so double action only, and it’s a full size frame with compact size slide.

Comes with two 15rd mags and an IWB holster that works but not perfect.

Interested in -

HK USP
CZ Compact 75 or RAMI
Metal framed Sigs
FNX
Beretta 92/96
870 Police or Marine
Offers

Cash price is $500.
50D85B47-12B3-4B66-B16A-6AB67BCD11A6.jpeg

View attachment 596799 View attachment 596800

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY