JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,

Selling a Beretta 92 with low wear. Doesn't look to be used very much and fires great. Chambered in 9mm it is a great shooter!

Also included is a Blackhawk belt holster and an older hardshell case (as pictured).

Just changed my mind about my centerfire handgun so I'm selling this one.

Pics:

Looking to get $440 in the Oregon Territory with a DL
Trade info: I need 30-30 Brass, Large Rifle Primers, a bit of 22LR, and POSSIBLY a smaller 357 Magnum Revolver.

Never mind. I looked up the serial number. It's a 92FS manufactured in 2005. Will you ship if I pay the costs?

FYI - Firearms can only be shipped by a non-FFL to an FFL and they must be shipped FedEx or UPS Overnight only. That will cost $100 or more depending on where it's being shipped to.

Attention everyone!

I've had a reallllly long week at work and now accidentally deleted my PM's. I know a number of you were interested in this pistol. As you can see, yes, it is a 92FS and shoots great. I wanted to sweeten the deal real quick and get this sold this weekend before my vacation next week.

I may not be able to reply to PM's until tomorrow night due to church, but please send them anyway.

Looking just for cash now, $440 will get you not only from the original post, but also 50 rounds of reloaded 9mm FMJ with TiteGroup!

Thanks ALL!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.