JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Beretta
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a Beretta 92 .22 kit and some extra parts

I want to specifically mention up front that I have had rotten luck with this particular kit on my particular guns which is the reason I'm reluctantly selling it. I could not get the kit to work well with one of my 92s, it just would not play ball on that frame at all. The kit works pretty good on my second 92 but his kit does not like light hammer springs! I was seeing frequent light strikes with 14 pound hammer springs. Other than light strikes the malfunction I was seeing was FTEs, several per magazine on my first 92. On my second 92 they were rare but still happened once every 5 mags or so. Just be aware, this kit may work great on your gun or it may not, even on my two 92s I saw a big difference in reliability.
Total rounds fired on both barrels is about 500, I'd guess less than a third of that is on the threaded one with most on the unthreaded barrel.

All SOLD
Beretta 92 .22 conversion kit as packaged - $200

• -Slide
  • -Non-threaded barrel
  • -Recoil spring
  • -1 (one) 10 round magazine

1x Conversion kit threaded barrel - $130
5x Conversion kit 15 round .22 mags - $20 ea
Take everything for $400
All SOLD

Please note, I can't substitute the standard barrel for the threaded one with the kit, and at this time I won't sell the threaded barrel separately, sorry! I'd like to offer it and the mags to whoever buys the kit first. I'd be happy to ship anything at actual shipping cost.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top