JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$20
Manufacturer
Beretta
City
Gaston
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Beretta 80 series Lanyard Ring Hammer Spring Cap.

I am a lanyard ring kind of guy.

But these for the medium Beretta guns are very hard to come by.
Beretta Italy has them for $4.50-ish but refuses to send them to the USA. Beretta USA says they are discontinued and refuses to obtain them from Beretta Italy. And so forth.

It took a lot of looking, but I found a dealer in Italy that would ship to me. The cost of shipping was about $30, so I ordered 3 lanyard rings at about $8 apiece. My total cost was $54.
The part number if you want to find them for yourself is C55823. I bought these from Brignoli Armi (they list them as a "frame plug" for one of the 80 series FS models). English seems not to be their favorite language, so I sent a picture to assure I'd get the correct thing.

One is now on my 81BB. Should fit any pistol in the 80 series according to the Beretta Italy listing on their Sale Page.

If you want one of the two others, I'll mail it to you for $20. LIMIT ONE - so someone else can get one too.

Let me know by PM only, please...No replies on the forum. I'll kill the ad when they are sold.

OnPistol.JPG LanyardRing.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads