JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well needless to say it's an odd and rare thing to request, but all the online sellers i could find are bone-dry of the stuff, and apparently have been for a while.
Tulammo, the new face of the Tula ammo company in Russia, is offering these for sale to businesses, but i guess no one's buying them.
Looking for "Large Rifle" primers for 7.62 caliber guns, (6-ishMM primers), and i guess alot of them, since i'll not see them very often unless i make a trip to Russia.

..Anyone got any lying around?

Talk to Ogre. If you're looking at reloading x54r he's the go-to guy.

I've seen a lot of work arounds to get primers but they just aren't being produced for anything but the .mil over there. Consider sinking your money into fresh boxer brass. Yeah, it's pricey but safe than doing stuff like boring out the primer pocket for shotgun primers. You can also search youtube for berdan reloading with boxer primers.

its mainly a thing of convinience, since i've got ~1100 berdan brass that's in good shape, figured they shouldn't go to waste.
they're out there, just no businesses are buying them, too small a market.

Looking for "Large Rifle" primers for 7.62 caliber guns, (6-ishMM primers), and i guess alot of them, since i'll not see them very often unless i make a trip to Russia...Anyone got any lying around?

I have the new style Berdan primer not sure of mm sizing, but it is .217" dia. I would like the 762x54r brass -berdan cases I have posted about this just a few minutes ago. Perhaps a Trade? I like my Mosin but most ammo is steel cases- I am wondering where you got so many brass cases? Saw your post about .380 also-shoot 'em Up -pardner !

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.