JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
WTT or WTB
Trying to help a 16yr old hunter out. My sons buddy has a bear tag but down to less than half a box of ammo for his 300 Win Mag. I dont shoot or load for it so no ammo to give him. Trying to get him another box or two of ammo so he can at least get ready at the range.

Factory new ammo. I can go cash. But also have any size primer you are looking for. SPP, SRP, LPP, LRP, and mag versions. OR maybe a deal on dies/brass. I have powder/primers and projectiles, but probably best to get him factory loads, again not my kid so working up a load for him would not be all that easy.

This deal only helps a kid out, and puts a young hunter in the woods. (Again not my kid, my son shoots .308 or .270 since that is what I shoot)

Let me know what you have and what kind of a deal we can make.

I am in Newberg, OR willing to drive in greater Portland Area or down to Albany. (Family in Albany so can just make it a visit)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
What grain are you looking for? I may have a few boxes I would be willing to part with as well.

Hay fellas sure appricate those that have offered up some ammo for the kiddo. I think we have a box lined up not too far for me to pick it up. This should get him though the season. Going to offer him to barrow a .308 to practice with as I can keep making ammo for them. This way he can sight in his 300Win, but practice a bit on the .308 if he wishes.

Good stuff fellas! Anything to keep kids out there hunting. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.