JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$545
Manufacturer
Crosman
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Jacksonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
The Benjamin Cayden needs no introduction. Simply, a great value. Accurate, outstanding craftsmanship, and exceptional walnut furniture. As great to look at as it is to shoot!

· Pre Charged Pneumatic (PCP) .22 Caliber Air Rifle

· Up to 60 Shots per Fill at 3000 PSI

· Delivers Pellets up to 1000 fps With 32 fpe

· 12-Shot Rotary Magazine

· Turkish Walnut Stock With Adjustable Cheek Piece

· Threaded 1/2 x 20 Barrel for Aftermarket Sound Suppression

Outstanding wood grain on this example with some tiger stripe effect. Metal fit and finish is excellent

It is new and was never fired.

Had to sell my place on acreage and move into town. I purchased two of these new a couple of years ago, and sold one off a while ago. I kept this one (with far better wood grain) in hopes of finding a place to shoot legally. Not happening...

I was surprised to note that after two years, it still retained all of the fill charge from the factory.

New and un-fired in the original factory boxes.

$545~
plus actual cost of shipping.

Benj Cayden box.jpg Benj Cayden 1.jpg Benj Cayden 2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Still loving the one I got from you a year ago. Cut the hammer spring down about 3/8" and it is a tack driver. Now this whole Crosman "Craftsman " line has been discontinued.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top