JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Now taking deposits on ANY of the Benelli line of shotguns. $1999-2500

M1014 Tactical Shotgun 12-Gauge 2-3/4" and 3"
18.5″ Black Synthetic, Pistol Grip 40.0″ 7.8 lbs.

M4 Tactical Shotgun 12-Gauge 2-3/4" and 3"
18.5″ Black Synthetic, Pistol Grip 40.0″ 7.8 lbs.
18.5″ Black Synthetic, Tactical 40.0″ 7.8 lbs.

M4 Cerakote Tactical Shotgun 12-Gauge 2-3/4" and 3"
18.5″ Black synthetic, Federal Standard Field Drab 40.0″ 7.8 lbs.
18.5″ Black synthetic, Federal Standard Field Drab 40.0″ 7.8 lbs.

M4 H20 Tactical Shotgun 12-Gauge 2-3/4" and 3"
New! 18.5″ Black Synthetic, Pistol Grip, H2O 40.0″ 7.8 lbs.
New! 18.5″ Black Synthetic, Tactical, H2O 40.0″ 7.8 lbs.

Cash is king, prices are negotiable and we are in the business to sell quality firearms.

Come on down to the new shop and see our huge selection and let us earn your business. Mention you saw the add on Northwest Firearms and get $20 off.

Tick Licker Firearms
4570 Commercial St SE
Salem, Or. 97302
503-400-1913
THE premier gunshop in the Willamette Valley

Benelli.png

Last Edited:
You guys lied over the phone about having a new npap for a crazy low price. I drove two hours to your shop just to be told you guys have never had one. Lying to get people in your shop is bubblegumed up. Avoid them at all costs people.

Last Edited:
You guys lied over the phone about having a new npap for a crazy low price. I drove two hours to your shop just to be told you guys have never had one. Lying to get people in your shop is bubblegumed up. Avoid them at all costs people.

Sorry you drove over, not sure who you talked to on the phone I have been here since noon, don't recall getting that phone call. Any chance you remember who you talked to? Are you sure you called us? There a few shops here in town... Feel free to Private message us if you want, however since were are out in the open on the public forums. We apologize for driving over...and can get one. Again, not sure who you talked to and we don't mis-represent the truth on the phone. So I would guess it was a mis-understanding with whomever you spoke to. There were only 3 of us here today and all 3 employees have been here for some time, so there must of been a misunderstanding.

Sorry for the drive
Mike
(Manager)

Last Edited:

Contacted all three employees today and asked them if they spoke to anyone regarding the NPAP AK and none of them spoke to anyone about an AK. Again, I apologize for your drive... Have a great weekend.

Mike
(Manager)

theres a section for business reviews which would be more appropriate. if you are so distraught then that would be the place to say so.

For sale threads are not the place to start throwing out accusations, it sounds like a large misunderstanding and possibly another place actually spoken to on the phone - regardless, there are other ways and places to make this kind of statement, not here.

Thread cleaned.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.