JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
Benelli
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
GASTON
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Benelli M4 LE version, 7 round tube, 5 position stock. Ghost Ring Night Sights, No modifications, and outstanding condition.
Has the new style forearm that shrouds the barrel and permits mounting lights up front. All paperwork, manual, forward rails, and the oil that came with the gun is included, as is the factory box.

This is the 11732 model M4 Super 90 XM1014
This has the heavy duty XM1014 barrel - fixed choke

I bought it today from Bskim80 in excellent condition.
He bought it new in June.
His price to me was 1700, my transfer was $30, and I tipped him the $70 in change for holding the gun for me for several days when he didn't have to and had later interested buyers. Your price is $1800 so I can break even. No profit at all.

I am selling it for one reason. Namely, I need a model with changeable choke tubes. I thought this model had the choke tubes and I was wrong. I discovered the situation after I got home with the shotgun. Bskin80 was kind enough to hold this for me, and I would never betray that courtesy by turning down the gun or re-selling at a profit.

I live near Gaston. Prefer transfer at Highline in Newberg but will travel as far as McMinnville or Beaverton to transfer.
More pictures on demand.

Price $1800
I will not ship. No trades.
Please express interest via PM rather than Reply to post. I receive alerts for PM arrival, and your interest in or purchase of the shotgun is nobody's business.

Left.JPG Muzzle.JPG Papers1.JPG Papers2.JPG Right.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews