JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Benchmade
City
Welches
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Infidel- It has been carried a bit, stropped, is very sharp, and has lock tite on the screws. It has cut very little and shows very little signs of use. The only wear I can see is a little bit on the finish near the tip as a result of being stropped, and a couple micro wear points on the handle. Not sure 99% of folks would even see it.

Protech- Knife was professionally sharpened. Was factory sharp when it went in for sharpening. The individual who I had sharpen it does great work, and knife is as sharp as your ever going to get on a blade like this. It has cut a couple things, nothing much. Comes with a MXG gear deep carry titanium clip. Knife shows very little wear.

I have a black on black infidel and a Protech CQC with the stonewash Tanto and green micarta handles. Only interested in trading with folks that live in auto friendly states. I will need to be able to find something from a reputable source saying saying autos are ok to own, if you live in a state with goofy or unclear knife laws. If I can not find something, I will ask you to send me a link to a reputable source prior to conducting trade.

Trades I am interested in are listed below. My preference across the board is for NON black on black model, with a strong preference for green handles. I do not mind users at all.
1. BM infidel, one of the limited knives
2. Combat Troodon
3. Spyderco Shaman
4. Benchmade Bailout with orange handles
5. Benchmade CLA
6. SE ultratech
7. Microtech LUDT
8. Protech TR-4
9. Protech Rockeye
10. ??????

BM PT 1.jpeg BM PT 2.jpeg BM PT 3.jpeg BM PT 4.jpeg BM PT 5.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service