JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_20180508_162729.jpg IMG_20180508_162833.jpg IMG_20180508_162920.jpg IMG_20180508_162937.jpg IMG_20180508_163030.jpg Hello, I am looking to part with a couple knives that I have put very little use through. Up first is the Benchmade model 51 balisong. I bought this knife new when I was very interested in flipping, a couple years have gone by and mostly it just sits in it's cloth pouch awaiting another chance to try and bite me. It has not been "played" with very much since it's purchase and hasn't been used to cut. Upon request, I can send more specific photos but the knife is in great condition. I am asking $220 for the 51. **The 51 has been SOLD**
Next is the Benchmade Bedlam Auto (8600). I have carried this knife several times but have not used it to cut very many times. The action is quick and crisp and the blade is extremely sharp. It is a mean looking knife and is in excellent condition. I am asking $200 for the Bedlam. **The Bedlam has been SOLD**
If you have any questions, please send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top