JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 7.47.29 AM.png

Every one thinks he is just a internet guy he has written a few books .
And all he does is speak common sense.
Isn't that what they say .
COMMON SENSE GUN CONTROL.

Every one thinks he is just a internet guy he has written a few books .
And all he does is speak common sense.
Isn't that what they say .
COMMON SENSE GUN CONTROL.

I heard him on the radio telling how, when he got out of Harvard Law school (with good grades) he had already published 2 books, and even included the book titles on his resume. He sent out something like 30+ resumes and had no job offer, so he asked someone to look at his resume to see what's wrong with it. They said it was the book titles because they were anti-liberal books, so he removed them from the resume, and next time he sent it out he was offered a job. ;)

He's awesome to watch. I like his lectures and debates with college students. Scroll waaaaaaay down here and you'll find plenty to watch.

Ben Shapiro

Ben is great on 99% topics regarding social issues, fiscal issues, and the role of government in the individual's life.

He is the weakest on 2A, as are probably 99.9% of pundits on the left and right. They are beneficiaries of safety and security brought about by the balance of power on the govt' by the armed citizen, but they don't live and breathe it. I would imagine Ben uses his firearm maybe twice a year for proficiency, if that.

He knows what's written down in the bill of Rights. Yet, as pointed out, maybe has an opinion other than shouting "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" like most folks here would like to see. I'm in that not one more inch camp because of the obviously slippery slope. Someone that doesn't pay extremely close attention to what is occurring in other states probably won't see the problem.

It may also be a calculated decision to ignore gun rights issues because they don't poll well. Hard to tell. He is a shrewd business man so I'd expect he's attuned to the issues that reach broad appeal. He kind of gained notoriety by shutting down the emotional babbling of Piers Morgan about this very issue which places him light years ahead of most pundits and pols. To say he is unlikable because he said bump stocks should regulated is crazy.

It's like saying the unicorn you found isn't good enough because the color is wrong.

Shapiro has a GIANT mind that's generally brilliant, yet he has the voice qualities of an Oompha-Loompah member of the Lollipop Guild.....

My ears.... Oh Vey!! :confused:

;)
Agreed. He sounds pretty condescending and seems to talk down to the opposition. I just figured that's one of his debate tactics. Honestly, when I first ran across him I just figured he's somewhere on the spectrum.

People who say that they can go with "reasonable and common sense gun controls" have forgotten that the 2nd A doesn't say........

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR