JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Read a lot of glowing hype about Ben Carson :)
Then I read his statement about, how he felt that people didn't need to possess "Military Type" firearms.:eek: Kind of turned me off. :mad:
Now he is touting his belief in the 2nd amendment. What is this guy?? Another "But..Only..If..Maybe" politico. :confused:

Far as I'm concerned, he's shot himself in the foot.:p

I would much prefer a Governor and/or someone with military experience for President. Not much interest in a Doctor or another freshman senator. Tired of the political correct BS!

Well we have a president straight out of affirmative action programs, I would like to know more about Carson education.

"I think if you live in the midst of a lot of people, and I'm afraid that that semi-automatic weapon is going to fall into the hands of a crazy person, I would rather you not have it."

Wow, what a moron.

From the article,
"During an interview with Glenn Beck in March 2013, Carson argued people should be able to own semi-automatic weapons based on where they lived.

"It depends on where you live," Carson said ."I think if you live in the midst of a lot of people, and I'm afraid that that semi-automatic weapon is going to fall into the hands of a crazy person, I would rather you not have it." "

Sounds like he's taken a State's Rights stance and that's better than Hillary so if he wins the Primary,(which he won't I'm pretty sure!) I'm voting for him over Hillary.

Ben Carson have no chance to run for the Pres. Here are the reasons why:

Major of the voters don't know who Ben Carson is. They never read his books or watch his movie.

They will not vote for another black PRES again, because most of them are feeling like an idiot voted for Obama 1st and 2nd term. They thought they voted for the Black President because they Voted Against Racists, but it is becoming more racist in the past few years.

The tree huggers hate OBama to their teeth, they thought they can save the enviroment by voting for democrat.... The democrats drilling oils all over united states, gas price will go down this summer :) Obama screwing you tree huggers.

Ben Carson vs Hilary... This will be a bad one! because everyone know who Hilary is... Not of what she did but they knew her because of Monica Lewiski. They vote for celebrity, they dont care who do what or will do what to destroy this country. They voted for popular name... Look at California they voted a movies STARs then a former governor Brown (he nearly drive cali to Bank rupt) they still voted for him again.

The list can go on.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads