Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ben Carson ???

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Capn Jack, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Capn Jack

Capn Jack Wet-Stern Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Read a lot of glowing hype about Ben Carson :)
    Then I read his statement about, how he felt that people didn't need to possess "Military Type" firearms.:eek: Kind of turned me off. :mad:
    Now he is touting his belief in the 2nd amendment. What is this guy?? Another "But..Only..If..Maybe" politico. :confused:

Far as I'm concerned, he's shot himself in the foot.:p

Caveman Jim likes this.
  2. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Caveman Jim likes this.
  3. fuhr52

fuhr52 Lane County. Oregon Well-Known Member

I would much prefer a Governor and/or someone with military experience for President. Not much interest in a Doctor or another freshman senator. Tired of the political correct BS!

4. Just Jim

Well we have a president straight out of affirmative action programs, I would like to know more about Carson education.

Caveman Jim and Monica Cowles like this.
  5. Capn Jack

Capn Jack Wet-Stern Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Like Furr52 says though, I think I'm tired of academics. :(
    Isn't it time for someone from the "Real " world?:D

Caveman Jim likes this.
  6. Just Jim

Oh I agree, what I didn't make clear is I want to know who paid for his education. Who paid for Barrys?:D

Caveman Jim likes this.
  7. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

We paid, and dearly - it may have cost us our country

Caveman Jim likes this.
  8. fuhr52

fuhr52 Lane County. Oregon Well-Known Member

As I recall not only did we pay for his education but he received an education scholarship that is reserved for non US citizens. How does that work?

Caveman Jim likes this.
  9. shootnscoot

shootnscoot Wa Well-Known Member

"I think if you live in the midst of a lot of people, and I’m afraid that that semi-automatic weapon is going to fall into the hands of a crazy person, I would rather you not have it."

Wow, what a moron.

10. Monica Cowles

Monica Cowles Grays Harbor, Washington Member, NRA (Life) USCCA, ACLDN, SAF (Life) Staff Member Silver Supporter

I'd vote for Ben Carson in a heartbeat. He's not a politician, yet.

Caveman Jim likes this.
  11. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

There are exceptions to the "rule", but I have found that the more "formally educated" a person is, the "dumber" they get in practical matters of life.

orygun, Caveman Jim and jb11 like this.
  12. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

From the article,
    "During an interview with Glenn Beck in March 2013, Carson argued people should be able to own semi-automatic weapons based on where they lived.

"It depends on where you live," Carson said ."I think if you live in the midst of a lot of people, and I’m afraid that that semi-automatic weapon is going to fall into the hands of a crazy person, I would rather you not have it." "

Sounds like he's taken a State's Rights stance and that's better than Hillary so if he wins the Primary,(which he won't I'm pretty sure!) I'm voting for him over Hillary.

Dyjital likes this.
  13. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

Ben Carson have no chance to run for the Pres. Here are the reasons why:

Major of the voters don't know who Ben Carson is. They never read his books or watch his movie.

They will not vote for another black PRES again, because most of them are feeling like an idiot voted for Obama 1st and 2nd term. They thought they voted for the Black President because they Voted Against Racists, but it is becoming more racist in the past few years.

The tree huggers hate OBama to their teeth, they thought they can save the enviroment by voting for democrat.... The democrats drilling oils all over united states, gas price will go down this summer :) Obama screwing you tree huggers.

Ben Carson vs Hilary... This will be a bad one! because everyone know who Hilary is... Not of what she did but they knew her because of Monica Lewiski. They vote for celebrity, they dont care who do what or will do what to destroy this country. They voted for popular name... Look at California they voted a movies STARs then a former governor Brown (he nearly drive cali to Bank rupt) they still voted for him again.

The list can go on.....