JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
LIKE NEW AS SEEN IN THE PICS. VERY LOW ROUND COUNT. SINGLE OWNER. 9mm.
COMES WITH CIENER .22LR CONVERSION KIT ( WORKS GREAT! ). ALSO COMES WITH A BIANCHI L.H. HOLSTER, DIES, AND A FEW 9mm BULLETS AND BRASS. SELLING ONLY TO PURCHASE A BROWNING 1911-22.
$850.00 OR BEST OFFER. PLEASE NO LOW BALLS. THANKS! IMG_0047.JPG IMG_0042.JPG IMG_0052.JPG IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0009.JPG IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0006.JPG

I would be interested in the .22 conversion kit if your willing to seperate. If not I understand, just wanted to throw the offer out there

I won't seperate unless someone wants just the FN. And if the whole package dosent sell, I'll keep it and start shooting again.

I'm not sure I understand your message. Do you still have the Belguim High Power handgun and the 22 conversion kit for it as well or just the conversion kit?

Call me if possible 541-953-3317

Last time we talked, we agreed to meet in Salem on Thurs. We just need to set a time,
I PM'd you.
Karl.

You're eight. I'm sorry Katl. Too many emails to keep track of them all. Unfortunately, I have federal examiners at my company (annual review) this week. Is it possible for you to make it down to Eugene? I really want it!

I won't be able to go to Eugene, but we can re-schedule in Salem.
I've got someone else who wants to meet up this week.
Let me know.
Karl.

Hey Carla just another going to Salem tomorrow so can we meet Mike and select Midas please let me know ASAP you can call me thanks buddy

Hey Carl this is John I just found out I'm going to Salem tomorrow for a meeting so I can meet with you to buy this that can you please call me right away 541-953-3317 thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.