JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last Tuesday my dear old play, Larry, took me to Beaver Creek Armory for some trigger time with a bunch of handguns, including a 1912-built Colt Model 1911, a s/42 Luger and an older Ruger MkII.

Many primers were popped, and great fun was had, particularly by me, as the old slab-sider was made the same year as the one my dad made me shoot at age six. The Luger was identical to my now-destroyed item, and the old Ruger was a much-beloved trainer I used to teach literally hundreds of noobs the art and skills of handgun shooting in my role as a club instructor. Oddly enough, not one of those hundreds of folks has ever been a law-breaker of any kind, in spite of being familiar with handguns.... :rolleyes:

The site-owners, David and Jo Ann Frazier, could not have been more helpish to a furriner and his wheelchair-using pal, and my grateful thanks go to to them for making it a great visit. :)

Recommended - 9.9999999999/10

If I had given them a whole 10, they'd have nothing to aim for, right? ;)

tac

Im glad you and your buddy had a good time!!! On a side note, Beavercreek will NEVER get another penny from me.....Ive got a lot to say about Dave Matt and Jo Ann....

Jeez Tac, you were in my part of town. I wish I would have known that, I would have loved to meet you and shake your hand brother.

sniff. missed you guys. sniff.

tac, back in the are South of Eugene.
What the heck man... Drove within miles of my house on your way south down I-5....

It would be a damn good reason/excuse to hit Cabelas and blow a gift card down there..

It's official.

Tac hates us.

What the heck man... Drove within miles of my house on your way south down I-5....

It would be a damn good reason/excuse to hit Cabelas and blow a gift card down there..

It's official.

Tac hates us.
Yep they should have a thread or we should start one that if you wanted too you could post where your going to be on a weekend or something and if someone else is going to be there you could meet in person I know they have the group meeting thing but that's for other stuff I'm talking bout little stuff like I'm going to be at Heart 's lake on Saturday fishing lol I'm a big fat guy with a little boat if you see me say HI HEHEH

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews