JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Purchased this Mlok rail to use on a pistol build. I have decided to use a different make of handguard than this one so I am letting it go. Comes with the BCM wrench, barrel nut and screws, QD socket, and a short polymer picatinny rail.
All brand new, no knicks or scratches. Only opened to inspect and then put back in the bag.
I'd like $140 cash in and around the Yelm/Oly/Tacoma area. I can also ship via USPS....with Paypal or USPS money order as payment.

BCM BCM

Purchased this Mlok rail to use on a pistol build. I have decided to use a different make of handguard than this one so I am letting it go. Comes with the BCM wrench, barrel nut and screws, QD socket, and a short polymer picatinny rail.
All brand new, no knicks or scratches. Only opened to inspect and then put back in the bag.
I'd like $140 cash in and around the Yelm/Oly/Tacoma area. I can also ship via USPS....with Paypal or USPS money order as payment.

BCM BCM
Pm'd

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top