JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I talk on the phone to my relatives all across Canada about once a week and many are fully behind/accepting of the current draconian Covid measures, and a few are really fed-up with them but afraid to speak out.
Speaking with the ones that like them is similar to interviews I've seem with North Koreans that love their "fearless leader". Clueless parrots, incapable of independent thought, fearing neighbours, and cowering to even minor authority.
It is rapidly becoming the "Great White North Korea" .....

"O' Nor'Korea-da".

Last Edited:
Hey, remember that at least half of the remaining Tories/Loyalist colonists moved North into Canada, and the other half went back to Britain? ? :rolleyes: so is it any surprise that the exact sort of people who remained loyal to the Crown, living in Canada, would foster the same sort of fealty and kneebending towards authority that we are seeing again? :Rolleyes: except for the Quebocois(spelling?) That lot is a bit... special.

I had occasion to talk to a vendor from BC yesterday and asked if BC was one of the provinces that was locked down, he said "no, that is back east".
He didn't seem very happy about the travel ban and that only essential travel across the border was allowed.

I mean the "security zone" down south. Those are legitimate "papers please" checkpoints.
Yep I know about them. Experienced them. I found them to be unAmerican. They are unnecessary. Secure the border and e-verify for employment. Employers that hire illegal aliens go to Prison. Illegal aliens recieve no government benefits. Poof no illegal aliens and no need for security zone and check points.

Last Edited:
I Have had occasion to travel near the southern border a number of times and had to pass through 2 different check points, both times, all I had to do was roll down the window and say Howdy, and they waved me right through with zero questions, or inspections! They know what they are looking for, and a white dude with a big grey beard driving a Durango SRT8 ain't likely what their looking for!

I Have had occasion to travel near the southern border a number of times and had to pass through 2 different check points, both times, all I had to do was roll down the window and say Howdy, and they waved me right through with zero questions, or inspections! They know what they are looking for, and a white dude with a big grey beard driving a Durango SRT8 ain't likely what their looking for!
We look different you and I. lol

Well... its not about 'thought they were a whip' its about misusing them as a whip. If they were asylum seekers then there should have been a form to fill out handed to them and not a cowboy on a horse treating people like kettle.

Well... its not about 'thought they were a whip' its about misusing them as a whip. If they were asylum seekers then there should have been a form to fill out handed to them and not a cowboy on a horse treating people like kettle.
After outcry photographer says he saw Border Agents commit no violence

Having looked at the video the optics were bad thus political theater. Reins and whips have little in common outside out being long, thin and made of leather. Several of my uncles were in the cattle and horse business and I've seen first hand what a whip can do. A whip is constructed to channel all it's energy to the tip, and when that whip cracks it's because it's breaking the sound barrier. On a human it will remove skin, which it light years from being clapped by a rein.

Secondly, on my dad's side I am descended from actual asylum seekers and others who emigrated lawfully. They followed the law and the rules. Those included my grandfather having to spend a year in Australia before he came to the US. His application had been processed and approved. That's how emigration and asylum works. If the first thing you do entering a new country is to break the law thus showing disrespect you don't deserve it's protection. These people aren't stupid. They can work through official channels like everyone else did. They don't because so many get away with it.

Watching those videos, it's obvious that the Illegals are actively attempting to allude and otherwise escape the border patrol officers, sort of like a low speed chase where the illegals are attempting to run away from the authorities, NOT GOOD, and that's strike TWO, the first strike was crossing the border illegally!

Many are missing what is really going on here. Throngs of people rushed the border because they were told they would be allowed in and would be given free housing, food, medical, schools, ect. The people in charge right now have to hide what they are doing so they jump on anything they can to try to get people to not see what they are doing. The people who are choosing not to see this are going to get slapped in the face with it soon enough. The people flooding in will clog the schools and hospitals. By the time those who want to pretend this is not happening see the results? The people who made the mess will promise to "fix it" for them. Then the people who voted for this will go back to sleep and say "well that solved that".

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top