JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just moved to Battle ground from Cali. ( don't hate me, not born and raised in Cali) :) Looking forward to doing some shooting and lots and lots of fishing. Pretty sure I've already earned enough points from Sportsman Warehouse to buy a new firearm on points. Haha. Looking at picking up my first AR and finding spots to shoot. Awesome website you guys have here and looking forward to being a part of it.

Grant

Lots of good people in the Battle Ground area. It's hard to welcome Californians, but there are some good ones, I guess;)
Welcome.

o_O I know I know. Lol. It was the longest 30 day wait to get Washington plates on the vehicles. Haha. I promise to make you NW folks proud ! Nothing but good times and fun toys in my world ;)

Welcome. Being from CA should not be a negative. Lots of
good people come from CA. Beautiful state but just screwed
up by libs. I am a long time member of Clark Rifles. I invite
you to come up there as a guest. If interested you can PM me.:)

Welcome. Being from CA should not be a negative. Lots of
good people come from CA. Beautiful state but just screwed
up by libs. I am a long time member of Clark Rifles. I invite
you to come up there as a guest. If interested you can PM me.:)

Ron ,
Thank you for your post . I was just reading your guys website at Clark Rifles ,,,, But looks like the waiting list is pretty crazy. When I get my first AR I would really appreciate the invite !!!! Thanks

Grant

Welcome Aboard:s0101:

Same is true for Washington ,unfortunately the libtards have the dense population centers and control, thereby screw up an awesome state.

Thanks guys. Glad to be here. Learning a ton and looking forward to growing my collection.

Welcome to the forum. Being born and raised in Cali isn't a problem. I came from a country that's worse.

Most of California is conservative and very pro-gun, unfortunately the libtards have the dense population centers and control, thereby screw up an awesome state. It is no different in OR and WA and it is getting worse.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome Aboard:s0101:

Same is true for Washington ,unfortunately the libtards have the dense population centers and control, thereby screw up an awesome state.

Welcome to WA. I know Battleground pretty well. Had a good friend there I used to visit. I live in NE WA. Right now huge snow country. Dealing with another major winter storm. Snow everywhere. Early in the Spring my wife and I will be moving over into your part of the State. We will be living near Chehalis. Looking forward to trading snow for rain - again. Best wishes.

Lol, we had snow here just a week ago , then a tornado a month ago, then 1,687,657 inches of rain in December. Loving it here. . Come on down !!!!!

Welcome to WA. I know Battleground pretty well. Had a good friend there I used to visit. I live in NE WA. Right now huge snow country. Dealing with another major winter storm. Snow everywhere. Early in the Spring my wife and I will be moving over into your part of the State. We will be living near Chehalis. Looking forward to trading snow for rain - again. Best wishes.

Welcome aboard, Reel. Hope to meet up with you soon! Enjoy that Battle Ground area.

If you'd like to shoot on public land, search through the 'Community Outreach' section to find maps of shooting places in SW Washington we've done clean ups in. Send me a message for a couple other places to shoot.

Keep it clean,
Bill

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews