JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1500
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Cleaning out the garage and came across my long lost baseball card collection. Six double stack card boxes full…. Literally a few thousand cards. Looking to see if anyone still appreciates these bad boys.

Have not had the time to go thru the collection yet and unfortunately some have started to slightly stick together as they were stored loose in a double cardboard box in the garage. A few cards have sleeves.

Always down for interesting trade offers, willing to ship on buyers dime.

Will get some pictures up by this afternoon for anyone interested.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Cleaning out the garage and came across my long lost baseball card collection. Six double stack card boxes full…. Literally a few thousand cards. Looking to see if anyone still appreciates these bad boys.

Have not had the time to go thru the collection yet and unfortunately some have started to slightly stick together as they were stored loose in a double cardboard box in the garage. A few cards have sleeves.

Always down for interesting trade offers, willing to ship on buyers dime.

Will get some pictures up by this afternoon for anyone interested.

IMG_6849.jpeg IMG_6848.jpeg

Howdy, majority were from my high school days 99'-02'.

Topps, Best, UpperDeck, Fleer, are of the majority publishers.

Finding some great Ken Griffey Jr, Ichiro, Cal Ripken Jr., Reggie Jackson, Don Mattingly, Pedro Martinez, Albert Pujois throw backs as I continue to go thru the collection. Surprisingly majority of the cards are still in good to excellent condition. Non are graded fyi.

Let me know if anyone has specific players they are looking for, getting a kick out of this memory time capsule.

Purchased a lot of them in Arizona back when there were card shops in the mall. Remember quite a few garage sale grabs as well.

Howdy, majority were from my high school days 99'-02'.

Topps, Best, UpperDeck, Fleer, are of the majority publishers.

Finding some great Ken Griffey Jr, Ichiro, Cal Ripken Jr., Reggie Jackson, Don Mattingly, Pedro Martinez, Albert Pujois throw backs as I continue to go thru the collection. Surprisingly majority of the cards are still in good to excellent condition. Non are graded fyi.

Let me know if anyone has specific players they are looking for, getting a kick out of this memory time capsule.

Purchased a lot of them in Arizona back when there were card shops in the mall. Remember quite a few garage sale grabs as well.

IMG_6853.jpeg IMG_6851.jpeg IMG_6852.jpeg IMG_6850.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews