JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
in need of a longer barrel for my rem. 870 express magnum, i think it has the shortest barrel ever produced on it, i would be using it for duck hunting so it has to be able take a bit of abuse, any recommendations on where i can find a good deal or something kinda different/unique?

You can find them on Cheaper than Dirt, Midway USA and other dealers. But, it's going to be cheaper if you can find one used on Gunbroker or here - probably easier too, since lots of people buy longer-barrel guns & convert them into shorter-barrel guns for home defense (thus, they don't need the longer barrel anymore). You're probably best off going with a 28" barrel with screw-in chokes. (just my opinion).

I would check out some of the deals on new 870s.Seems you can get a new one for a little more ($100) than a barrel.
Then put the long barrel on the old receiver,if it's better than the new one,and have two shotguns.
I have seen,and traded for one,some great deals on used 870s too.

And I agree with getting a 28 with chokes for ducks

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top