JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
in need of a longer barrel for my rem. 870 express magnum, i think it has the shortest barrel ever produced on it, i would be using it for duck hunting so it has to be able take a bit of abuse, any recommendations on where i can find a good deal or something kinda different/unique?

You can find them on Cheaper than Dirt, Midway USA and other dealers. But, it's going to be cheaper if you can find one used on Gunbroker or here - probably easier too, since lots of people buy longer-barrel guns & convert them into shorter-barrel guns for home defense (thus, they don't need the longer barrel anymore). You're probably best off going with a 28" barrel with screw-in chokes. (just my opinion).

I would check out some of the deals on new 870s.Seems you can get a new one for a little more ($100) than a barrel.
Then put the long barrel on the old receiver,if it's better than the new one,and have two shotguns.
I have seen,and traded for one,some great deals on used 870s too.

And I agree with getting a 28 with chokes for ducks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads