JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you want more pictures or have questions text me at 5854103063. I do not have a ton more information other than what I have posted. I am interested in Benchmades, spyderco, and TOPS, a stripper AR upper, Good brand 6.8 bolt , 6.8 low capacity mags, light weight brand name 15 inch rail, and then open to surprises. I care much more about brands and models than scratches, resharpened stuff, dings, or dents. Willing to add cash on my end as well.

Bark River SOLD

IMG_1190.JPG

Becker Machax with after market handles $50. (I stripped the factory finish and hit it with a few rounds of a vinegar bath. It has been rust free for a year, so the finish is holding up well)

IMG_1188.JPG

2 hawks thrower with some extras $75. (it has been thrown, but damage free. There are some spots on the head that are not rust it looks like I got sap or something on it and did not clean it off in time.) IMG_1191.JPG
IMG_1192.JPG

TRG Battle Axe that was given to me in 2007 as part of a breach kit I carried in Iraq. $50 (can not find much of anything about this online. There is some surface rust where it has been scratch and on the unfinished part of the blade. There is also an epoxy material that was used as a filler between the bottom of the head and handle that has shrunk away.) Ax.JPG

Last Edited:
I am not sure, it is not on the blade. I looked through the Bark River stuff on Blade HQ and the steel ranges from cpm-3v, cpm-s35vn, to A2. I will give them a call tomorrow and see what I can get.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top