JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^^^

I have heard horror stories of mail sitting around for months on end and even for YEARS on end when it was finally discovered.

What a mess!

We have 2 nice people at our one station, they do their JOB and are efficient but once it is OUT of their hands... all bets are off in THIS day and age.

They have APOLOGIZED TO US but they can't do anything about it. Plus the OFFICIAL that is supposed to call us has NEVER called us back and his USPS station is NOT that far from our local station in this college town.

If I get a piece of mail INCLUDING any junk mail addressed to another person... I put it back in the MAIN USPO box to be delivered to the right person.

And if I get something at my 'physical' home post office box that BELONGS to my neighbor - I call them or GIVE it to them so that THEIR MAIL does not get blown away off of their porch or get stolen. As I said, I rarely get any mail at my physical location - locked mail box - end of subdivision.

My older sister in FL and some friends across this country have had their Rx meds and other packages STOLEN off of their porches or it went missing and never got to them.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads