JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$10000
City
Waldport
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm posting this for a friend , He just removed a bank vault door from a demo. He was able to save the frame So this is for the entire thing. Thickness of the actual door is over 4" of steel. The overall door is much thicker when you put the pretty stainless steel pieces back on and include the thicknessof the hardplate. Dual sergeant and greenleaf group 2 locks. Also an emergency ventilation system. All of the mechanical pieces were removed by a locksmith and whoever purchases this will get his guidance during their process of reinstalling it. It also comes with a "day door" some concrete will have to be removed by the buyer
There is the possibility of delivery but that is something you will have to negotiate with with the owner. Also the owner is willing to trade for guns thus being posted here. I have some pics, more are available just PM me. Will require 1ft thick concrete wall, door approx 80" tall x 36. This is the real deal ready for the ultimate man cave. This was just removed today and is located in waldport oregon. I'm sure I've forgotten something, just ask.

Update : the locks are group 1 locks not group 2, he explained the difference to me but I wrote the wrong one down. More pics below. And their mosler not s&g. That's what I get for posting at midnight;)

20220922_170340.jpg 20220922_164711.jpg 20220922_162515.jpg 20220922_161806.jpg 20220922_161523.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top