JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just found out about the ballistics charts for your iphone/android/ipod touch
in the itunes store you can get free ballistics charts that are scaled back or buy the upgraded versions
but they are pretty cool to take them shooting with you and just enter the bullet,grain,all that good stuff and have pretty trustworthy ballistics.
i got one from
swarvosky
winchester
federal
anyone use these apps?

Its prety cool, I had that on my droid for awhile. Up until I couldnt aford the data package. Something had to go though. It was cutting into my reloading money.

What is the specific name of the app? Bunch of different ones on the apple store??

I have one called mil dot
one called bullet drop
one called winchester ballistics calculator
and one called swarovski
all mine were free....just type ballistics in the app search and it will pull all them up free and some that charge for better range.
for example the winchester only has 55gr in the options for 5.56 but if you buy the others you get all the bullets and grains etc.

its fun to play with at work too:)
before i found these this weekend i was so jonesing to hunt i was finding birds in trees with my scope at long ranges and then
finding the ranges and adjusting for bullet drop at various ranges,its actually good practice so you can start makeing mil adjustment quickly at various ranges.
i got it bad!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads