JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice! I ordered a couple of them from circle10ak.com a few months back for $44 apiece. Looks like they are still in stock there, too. Gotta love them Bakelite mags!

Are they good to go? Are they any more fragile than stock mags?

I've long thought they were pretty, but haven't ever had or used one. Sounds like a good price though, hence the questions...

Excuse my ignorance but, $40.00 for a mag? :eek: Plus shipping?

Collector/cool factor I guess?

I was eyeballing those Polish metal 30 rounders though for $9.95 though. How's their shipping prices?

Oh, and what's the quality like on the 30 round C metal mags for .223/5.56?

I've long thought they were pretty, but haven't ever had or used one. Sounds like a good price though, hence the questions...
I've found them to be super reliable and actually more sturdy than polymer mags. Lighter than metal, too. Basically you get the strength and reliability of metal and the weight of polymer.
Mostly though, I just got them for the cool factor! Adds the perfect finishing touch to my Izmash with wood furniture.

They are good to go you"could" train with them, but most guys buy them not for training but for collecting.
They ship them over here in huge lots, then distribute to distributers. There are probably millions still waiting to come over.. But being $40, and prices on the rise.. Perhaps for those that are interested now is the time to buy one of those sexy orange mags before there may not be another opportunity.

Excuse my ignorance but, $40.00 for a mag? :eek: Plus shipping?

Collector/cool factor I guess?

I was eyeballing those Polish metal 30 rounders though for $9.95 though. How's their shipping prices?

Oh, and what's the quality like on the 30 round C metal mags for .223/5.56?
Mostly for collectors. This day in age $40 for bakelite is a good price, $30 is better but rare. Those days are gone, $40 is the new cheap (for bakelites)

Of course surplus are way cheaper and probably more sturdy, but these mags are more for the collector.

However I fee the same way about AR mags, why spend $12+ when C products sells a fantastic long lasting mag at $8 per? Haha. But I have dabbled in the AR mag collecting. But thats just me

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top