JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Steel Framed. Full Sized. 12 Rounds. .40 S&W

Pro's and Con's, PISTOL ONLY. Please no comments on caliber. It may change, just wondering about the pistol itself in general.

...ok, GO.

I own one like that. It is my bed side gun. It is heavier than most, but shoots well. No feeding or ejection issues. Biggest con was finding a holster for it. Had to have one made.

I had an early IMI Baby Eagle in 9mm. Only sold it because it was always too small for my hand and I prefer a full size barrel length. Otherwise a great shooter with no problems. A little heavy for a compact but it's all steel and with heavier construction than most. My CZ 75BD seems about the same weight - or maybe a touch less.

That weight will be handy if the pistol remains a .40 S&W! I have an all steel .40 compact and it's a joy to shoot. Good luck with your decision! :)

Nothing wrong with the caliber. It's Way better than a 9mm in my book, even coming close to the .45ACP.

I'd even add it comes Very close with the newer Liberty Ammunition loading. BUT, then that's Only if you're still looking at the older .45ACP loadings and not the newer Liberty Ammunition loading.

Last Edited:
Mine is a Gen 1 9mm, very nice shooting gun with great ergonomics. The only thing I don't like about them is the safety location. Size and weight relegated it to a range toy as well.

40 is a fantastic caliber.

...hmmmm, 9mm range toy....gets me thinking about tubs of ex-GI ammo for pennies on the dollar....Thanks Landcruiser, hadn't considered that.
Now wondering if they allow wheelbarrow's at the range? :s0060:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top