JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$55
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Philomath
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This was purchased a few weeks ago from Brownells and plans changed. I've opted not to form 1 a re-build and I'm keeping the SB3 instead. I paid $55 and some change and I'll sell it for no less than the posted price. This stock is available to established forum members in good standings. If you are new or have less than 5 positive reviews I ask kindly that you disregard this post and move on. I'm open to shipping as I'm able to pay for and print labels. However I do not negotiate on shipping fees or services. UPS ground to the PNW is $11.95 insurance included. USPS med flat rate box will run $15.50 insured. Buyer will receive a tracking number as well. I'm open for face to face transactions. Buyer comes to me. I do not wear a mask and handshakes are always welcome. I don't tap elbows or do fist bumps! :rolleyes: Members please help me keep this post tidy. Other than "PM sent/inbound" or an "I'll take it" I ask that all comments or questions be sent via PM only. I do not monitor my listings closely nor do I receive alerts. If you reply within this post it could be several days to a week before I reply. $55 cash face to face gets it done. For shipping I'm set up for Pay Pal (step back from your soap box) and I accept USPS money orders. đź‘Ť

B372DA51-9A8A-4BB2-973C-24DD10766AB4.jpeg 824E985A-0452-40AD-836F-ED17FDA02C74.jpeg E3FC7C44-B261-4726-A0C0-FFAC845280D9.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top