JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
A9CE1350-DDF1-48C8-9F27-F7E7E7881081.jpeg CAE5BCA8-C925-4785-B12E-C008200532E0.jpeg

SOLD

Up for sale is an Advanced Weapon Systems PM90 AK pistol.

Chambered in 7.62x39

AWS is a company located in Michigan that specializes in AK pattern weapons. This was made for a contract with Atlantic Firearms but purchased directly through them. Their work is phenomenal, and I would put their AKs on par with anything from Krebs or Rifle Dynamics. Their products come from their factory cerakoted, which virtually eliminates the risk of rust.

The PM90 is an AK pistol that is designed to be SBR ready. The folding stock is welded into place in the folded position. The idea is to send off your Form 1, and when it comes back the weld is removed. Another option is to remove the stock and attach a brace.

This is a fantastic gun that will bring someone a lot of fun and enjoyment. Unfortunately I have too many other projects on my plate at this time to be able to finish it.

Price is $700, buyer pays transfer fees. Located in Salem and can't usually travel far due to my hectic work schedule, but I will do my best to make accommodations. Feel free to PM and with any questions. Thank you!

Last Edited: