JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm a longtime casual shooter from the SF Bay Area who recently moved to Portland. I joined the forum to get connected with events, to hopefully find a reloading class or tutor, and occasionally buy or sell stuff. I don't shoot often anymore, mostly due to ammo prices. I usually hit the pistol range or shoot clays once every few weeks, I have a couple of rifles but rarely use them.

Anyway, glad to meet you all!

1664743778219.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome to the greatest firearms forum on the inter webs. There's two lifetimes of knowledge here, ask away, those in the know will respond. Along with some memes and of course the smart azz remarks, of which some of us are known for.

Welcome aboard and glad you found us! I think you will find that reloading not only saves you $$$ it will also provide a connection between you and your rifle or pistol you would not otherwise have. It's akin to building your own rod and lures, flies, or curing your own roe to add a new dimension the fishing experience.

I learned to reload at 12 years old from a 1960's Speer manual, so it's not rocket science. It's all about attention to detail and consistency. Start simple to learn the process and then go from there.

Welcome,

Please help us out and get registered to vote and vote No on measure 114 if you want to keep your 2A rights in this state.

Violations if this were to pass would be a class A misdemeanor and carry a fine of $6250, jail time, or both.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome to the forum! For help finding places to shoot or shop, check out the resources tab.
Should you know of a place that you like, help us by checking to see if it is posted and add it if it isn't. Making the forum a better place is easy.

check out gun"dot"deals for all kinds of gun, accessory, and ammo deals.

ammoseek"dot"com can help you find deals on ammo as well.

Cheers!

Welcome to the greatest firearms forum on the inter webs. There's two lifetimes of knowledge here, ask away, those in the know will respond. Along with some memes and of course the smart azz remarks, of which some of us are known for.
I resemble that remark....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads