JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to see if anyone going to the Aug 3rd and/or 4th NWFA event at Cerebrus Training Group's facility is interested in sharing room expenses on the night of the 3rd.

I'm going for the one-day combo class (Fri only), but will probably want a beer, a shower, and a little rack-time before heading back to Portland at 0:dark:30 Saturday morning.

The local Quality Inn appears to be booked-up already. The Ponderosa Motel has double queens for $99/night, prolly end up around $110 (or 55 bux ea) after tax... kinda spendy for a shower and a nap for one person.

It's just a thought... one I like better than driving almost two hrs home, into the sun, or sleeping in my un-air conditioned truck. A cold beer, a dip in the pool, maybe even coffee and breakfast in the morning... *

If you're coming in the night before for the 8/4 class, that'd work too. If you wanted to keep the room for Sat night also (for the Sunday class) then I'd suggest you make the reservation and I'll just pay you.

Gotta move fairly quickly, though. You might be surprised how fast hotels and motels fill up in small towns. Traveling (kids) sports teams and road construction crews will book a place up fast.

*I just reread that and it sounds like a DATE. It's NOT! Thats just what I'LL be doing... you do whatever you want

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top