JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Parking for the two-day show (Aug 13 and 14) is now FREE. there was a problem with the automated gate/fee system and they decided just to open the gate and let you park for free! One more reason to go to the show tomorrow.

Parking for the two-day show (Aug 13 and 14) is now FREE. there was a problem with the automated gate/fee system and they decided just to open the gate and let you park for free! One more reason to go to the show tomorrow.
Oh that's good news. Bless their hearts, really! Thieving, money grubbing, potland and multco keep raising the prices of many such things under their thumbs.

The show was excellent, and the Fairgrounds Building is wonderful! Excellent lighting, and great AC! Wide walkways, and plenty of room! It was a superb show, with no shortage of great guns and accessories for sale there!
I picked up a very nice 1880's vintage Marlin Ballard action, complete and ready for a new barrel and stocks. Also a Vietnam era Western Bowie fighting knife that is in excellent shape considering it's jungle use. Also had a guy stop by my display table and offer up a neat and rare H.M. Pope bullet lube pump that I'll be eternally grateful to own!
My Schoyen Ballard display at the show. Three Schoyen rifles, and some tools:

2Rz3ETRl.jpg
MyyVxqol.jpg

And the Pope lube pump:

WLQwSOvl.jpg

This was my first OAC show and it was better than I could have expected. Good stuff on the tables, great people to chat with, and wonderful displays with a ton of incredible information.

Good selection of reloading equipment and niche collectibles.

The venue was spacious, well lit and comfortable. Parking was free. The show filled the floor, and for reference was about a quarter of the size of a WAC show.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top