JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here you guys, I know that this is the next new handgun be.. I was thinking that I would neck this to shooting old phono graph needles. put I couldn't find any needles. Maybe you guy's can find the needles. Or just put it on your work bench. It measure's 3" caliber and a case length 13 3/4"
Seriously, I found it in the ground on a old farm, with my excavator and I was happy that I didn't flatten it. on the base, 75 mm FG BH 8859 9-18 and some other numbers.
Thanks for the fun I/we had some fun. Sometimes some other guy's are too serious on this site. As a "newby", age 72 this month. There will be more items coming,(if they don't kick me off)
Keep the sunny side up

Price $25.00 plus some type of shipping.

IMG_1940.JPG IMG_1941.JPG IMG_1942.JPG IMG_1943.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That is pretty neat. What kind of shipping we talking? That doesn't look like it'll fit well in most flat rate boxes?

I'd like to see the Tumbler for that one and the amount of SS Pins it would take to get it clean and ready for reloading! Then I would like to see the Dies and Shell Holder, Carbide maybe, have to wonder if Dillon would make a Progressive Machine, Probably need to be Special Ordered and take a couple of weeks, years to complete. Then I would love to see Smith and Wesson build a Really Nice Revolver, Blues Steel and Extra Fancy French Walnut Stocks and let Old El Paso build a Hand Carved Tom Three Persons High Rise with a Case for the Loader for it, maybe HKS will make a Speed Loader for it. OR Maybe Barrett would Custom Built an Full Automatic aka:Machine Gun. Or course Leupold would have to come up with a pretty good Scope with an 1/8" Target Dot. Target Looks like fun to Shoot a Full 100 Round Belt at a Pop Bottle at say 10 or 12 miles. Wouldn't that be Great Sport!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::s0014::s0014::s0014::s0146:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top