JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
At 03:30 this morning 4 guys using 2 car's attempted to steal gun's from the SKAGIT SHOOTING RANGE drove one car though the door and the other was for the get away but they got nothing all firearms where locked up this the range that I go to all the time there is a gun store connect to it but they have a gate and doors that separate them . So once they drive the car through the front door no way to get in the gun store unless they have a saw to cut through the gate

Last Edited:
This is a nice range and gun shop next door imI glad they had it set up the way they did I'm sure they will be putting in anti car poles in front of the doors now the alarm went off so they only had maybe a minute before cops were on there way and because it's in a spot right off the freeway and inbetin be two exits where state patrol do night speed check I suprise nobody was caught and it at a dead end street

So today I went to the range wow you cam still see the tire marks well then I went down the street to the other gun shop well apparently these guy are part of a group they set off alarms all over town at the same time there is video so maybe someone will be caught

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top