JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
ATN
City
Amity
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SOLD

IMG_0170.JPG IMG_0171.JPG IMG_0172.JPG IMG_0173.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It works perfectly. The image is pretty amazing, for the price point. It does get a little pixelated at 20x, but it is still very usable.

I am only selling it because the hunting opportunity I purchased it for didn't come to fruition.

I only turned it on about 7 times, to check the night vision capabilities and to let friends have a look. All of them seemed to be as impressed by it as I am.

At $450, this is an absolute STEAL ! -GLWS-

It can't be that great if you are selling it already I would assume.
That would be a misguided assumption. Look up videos on youtube. These have a plethora of nifty features. Here are some of my observations.
Drawbacks of these:
  • they are large. Not heavy, but large
  • Oregonians cannot use them to hunt at night. Period. I know people that do shoot song dogs with them at night, but it's not legal.

Positives:
  • There is no parallax to speak of on this scope. You're looking at a video image.
  • With my IR torch (not the one that came with it), I can see out to 300 yards at night.
  • RTFM, and they are amazingly easy to use. You can also use the Android app, but I don't bother with that.
  • Zeroing is truly a "No chit!" simple operation. And it works. very. well.
  • You can zero this for multiple rifles, store the zero, and move it from rifle to rifle. Put it on, recall the zero, et viola, a zeroed NV rifle!
  • This will also do ballistics calculations for you, based on your bullet and MV, which I haven't tried yet.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top