JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
In like new condition Daystate Huntsman Revere .22 side lever with lothar walther threaded barrel, minnelli walnut stock fully adjustable two stage target grade trigger. Very accurate comes with one eleven round magazine,and single shot tray,fill probe, manuel, original box. Also I have the ATN x-sight 4k pro day night 3-14x scope with sunshade, remote control for changing your settings so you don't have to reach for the buttons on top of the scope, This has video capability's as well as single shot pictures of your shooting experience in day or night mode.Very easy to zero in . I would like to sell all this together and have $2300 invested ,but I will seperate and I am also willing to consider part trade. I am looking for a Canon 7d mkii camera but it must be in excellent condition. If you have other items ? You can reach me at five four one three nine zero eight thousand

579D3513-E262-4EBD-8AB8-76F1FF92F212.jpeg FB691AB1-0227-4920-A728-23F2334033A1.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top