JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like New ATN PS-22 Front Mounted Daytime Rifle Scope System. I purchased this new from ATN a couple years ago and haven't had time to use it. This is an amazing device incorporating the highest quality night-vision technology. I guarantee it works like new with no problems or scratches. New these are selling for $3700-4200. I am asking $3000 or best offer. It comes with original SKB hardcase with ATN Logo, infrared torch by ATN for use in total darkness, multiple scope adapters, weaver mount, picatinny riser, remote switch, lens caps and lens cloth. I also have the optional quick-release/attach mounted to use on any firearm with a standard picatinny rail. Please let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures. Serious inquires are welcome to test device.
00t0t_grrh251yGXV_600x450.jpg
00u0u_8NRQq2bTmBl_600x450.jpg
00h0h_fGcdSoJE36R_600x450.jpg
00B0B_3s7LSeC4cGg_600x450.jpg
00n0n_71VojyU3hfH_600x450.jpg

The ATN PS22 is an attachment for a Daytime Riflescopes with 1x Magnification that converts a scope into a high-quality night vision weapon sight. The ATN PS22 System mounts in front of a Daytime Scope. Re-zeroing of the scope is not required. The ATN PS22 comes standard with 7/8" weaver mount. The IR Illuminator can be mounted onto the optional Picatinny Rail. This ingenious setup allows the shooter to go from day to night in less than 30 seconds without tools, without changes in eye relief and remain zeroed all around the clock. The ATN PS22 is a complex optical-electronic system. The device contains an image intensifier tube assembly with an integrated high-voltage power source and three volt battery housing.

Technical Information

Total Darkness IR System: Yes
Generation: 3
Resolution: 64-72 lp/mm
Magnification: 1x
Proshield Lens Coating: Yes
Range of Focus: 10m to infinity
Controls: Direct
Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
Bright Light Cut-off: Yes Infrared Illuminator: Detachable IR450
IR Indicator: Yes
Low Battery Indicator: No