JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey there - I'm looking to purchase one of the Atibal X 1-10x30 in a few weeks and thought I'd see what Northwest Firearms optic guru's think.

So far the reviews I've seen have been pretty positive regarding their scopes, to really negative regarding the company. Can anyone shed any light on this? Are their scopes worth it?

Thank you!

I have a 1-8 and it is pretty nice, though I haven't got a ton of use out of it, so not sure how much help I can be.

Glass is clean, throw lever is smooth and rings are solid. Wish I had a lot more rounds through it.

I was recently thinking about an eotech and got the rifle out and felt pretty good about sighting on 1x so decided against the eotech for now.

I met a rep at a show and he was super nice and helpful.

Sorry, all I got.

Atibal was started by a friend of mine from college (Go Vandals!). They make a solid product and many of their design elements have been "borrowed" by larger optics manufacturers.